Our Farmers Market is seven years old! We're itching for something new... so we're turning into a Food Market: Duck Pond Foodies Market! Don't worry: we'll keep our focus on locally produced products — but we'll add products from small producers from all over the world (and more hot food).
(1st Sunday) 10am-2pm Foodies Market first market 5th October
(2nd Sunday) 11am-4pm The Sunday Sessions next session 12th October
(3rd Sunday) 10am-3pm Artisan Food & Craft Market next market 19th October
Add Ruislip Duck Pond Market to your calendar
Manor Farm is a conservation and heritage site. The market is set in and around a beautiful 13th century barn. You can walk in the herb garden and orchard, visit the ancient Motte and Bailey, Manor House or Theatre or even take a picnic and a frisbee over to Pinn Meadows!
Manor Farm, Bury Street, Ruislip HA4 7QL
- Cars park for free on Sundays in St Martin's Lane car park
- Tube station Ruislip is 10 minutes walk for Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines
- Tube Station West Ruislip has buses to the market for Central line
- Bicycle racks are available at the back of the barn
- Dogs are welcome on a leash